Wednesday 15 November 2017

getting by

Jerry's face says it all really. The last few months have been tough, illness wise, and there hasn't been time or energy for much else other than the day to day getting by. I'm so hoping that we are nearing the end of it all. This morning the weather was absolutely stunning, and I had Elroy and Jerry packed in the car by 8:30am for a few good hours on the beach for fresh air and sunshine. It was wonderful and very needed.

I do like this time of year, I'm pretty sure I say that every year, but I am looking forward to a little holiday soon and then the last few weeks of the year, to celebrating christmas with a boy who is just getting his head around the idea of what it means, and planning some nice activities with him. I'm going to try to blog more, that is the aim!!

No comments: